Whatchamacallit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatchamacallit

Wanna share something you wrote? Or are you just in a random mood and wanna talk? No matter what, come here! You can talk about anime, music, video games, whatever you want!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strawberry Panic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shibas
mage of random
Shibas

Strawberry Panic Empty
PostSubject: Strawberry Panic   Strawberry Panic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:28 pm

For those who don't know what it is, its a story about three all girls schools that make up one giant school. The whole series deals with friends from all three schools and their relationships and crushes. Its quite funny and very sweet too. If you haven't guessed by now all the characters are female and the relationships are between females. Again though this is not in some sick perverted way or hentai. Its a great story and has some awesome characters and I would recommend it highly.
Back to top Go down
xlonelyxangelx
Admin
xlonelyxangelx

Strawberry Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Panic   Strawberry Panic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 pm

I don't own any yet but I read the first, and only one I could find, at Borders. My friend was amazed at how fast I read it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bethanyperry13
Shibas
mage of random
Shibas

Strawberry Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Panic   Strawberry Panic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:14 pm

I haven't read the manga yet but i've gotten a hold of the first two DVDs. The third one is on order and hopefully will be ariving soon.
Back to top Go down
xlonelyxangelx
Admin
xlonelyxangelx

Strawberry Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Panic   Strawberry Panic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:52 am

My friends would think I was nuts if they saw me with it. 'Cause they're all grossed out by lesbians. But what's weird is they don't have a problem with gay guys. Figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Shibas
mage of random
Shibas

Strawberry Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Panic   Strawberry Panic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Its probably along the same lines that if a bunch of guys saw another guy walking with a lesbian anime they wouldn't have problems but if he had a gay anime than they'd give him shit till the end of time.
Back to top Go down
xlonelyxangelx
Admin
xlonelyxangelx

Strawberry Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Panic   Strawberry Panic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:42 am

This is true. Very true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strawberry Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Panic   Strawberry Panic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberry Panic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whatchamacallit :: Archives :: Old Threads-
Jump to: